- Included with Trailer
- Extrawheel Voyager Pro Trailer
- Voyager Pro Frame
- New, more rigid fastening fork
- Standard width Extrawheel quick-release skewer
- Extrawheel safety flag
- Front wheel as standard 28x1,75": Shimano hub, rim capsolute Ryde, 32 spokes Sapim Leader stainless steel, Schwalbe tube, Schwalbe Land Cruiser PLUS tyre
- 5 year warranty
The Voyager PRO frame fits wheels up to 29x2.6" - For 29" wheels, the mudguard must be removed.
- The Voyager Pro is a completely new and redesigned version of the Voyager Solo trailer that so many have enjoyed using throughout the world on various touring expeditions.
The frame has been given an entirely new shape with increased rigidity, traction and ride quality.
The new fastening fork has also been made more rigid without sacrificing ride quality. There is no extra vibration.
Of course all this just enhances the benefits of the Voyager trailer:
- 35kg cargo limit. Massive capacity for a lightweight single wheel trailer
- Suitable for all types of bike: MTB, tourer, racing, hybrid, recumbent
- Spare wheel for your bike!: If you buckle the front wheel in your bike, you can swap it with the one in the trailer. A buckled wheel will run better in the trailer than in your bike
- Convenient, fast assembly
- Placing the load on the trailer increases the lifetime of your bike. Using the Voyager places less strain on your bike than carring panniers on a rack
- Low centre of gravity increases maneuverability and handling qualities
- Lightweight and maneuverability mean that the Voyager's off-road capabilities are incredible
- Addition of a third wheel makes riding across sand easier than riding a bike with a rear rack and panniers
- Small size means it's easier to transport
Orders within the UK
Assuming the item(s) you have ordered are in stock we will try to despatch on the same day. If we are very busy or the item is not in stock we will communicate with you to let you know when your order will be with you.
For small items we use Royal Mail, which means you will usually receive your order within a few days of despatch.
For trailer orders we use APC next day delivery. In your order confirmation email we will send you a consignment number so you are able to track your order via APC's website.
Delivery of trailers will need to be signed for so make sure someone is in at your delivery address!
If you cannot be around to receive delivery, APC will leave a card. You can then call them to arrange re-delivery or to pick-up from the local depot.
Orders outside the UK
For small orders outside the UK we use Royal Mail's international service.
For bicycle trailers we will use one of a few different couriers (namely UPS and DHL).
Postage costs will change based on which country you are ordering from. If you wish to place an order for an Extrawheel trailer and your country is not one of the presets listed please contact us and we will give you a quote for delivery.
All the prices on our website and catalogue are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of the U.K's VAT.
If your order is being delivered to a country within the European Union then your bill will include VAT.
If your order is being delivered outside the European Union then you will not be charged VAT, but you will need to pay your country's customs fees and import duties when you receive your package.